Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rachel


Sorry guys! I have been so bad about blogging lately. I graduate in August from Alabama, so I am attending summer school this summer in order to finish up. It may not have been the best idea to take three courses each semester..eek..My life is being taken over by school. Who knows what I will like better....School or the Real World:Work? I have recently been told by many to stay in school as long as I can...But you know, school is just not for me. I am over it. I am ready to do something I love and be done with all of these papers and tests! Only about four weeks left until I am an official graduate!

One of my best friends, Rachel, wanted me to take some graduation pictures for her. 
She is so beautiful and look at those eyes!! Let me know what you think! Although it is absolutely scorching here in Alabama..This photo shoot was so much fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment