Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Good Ole 35mm.

  My sophomore year at Alabama I took a photography course. I had no clue of what I was getting myself into. I quickly fell in love with learning everything about my camera and how to capture the beauty of the world in a flash. Bottom-line, I did not appreciate the whole developing-film side of photography though. However, I did have a chance to meet a ton of amazing people, spending hours with them in the darkroom developing my photographs over-and over again until it came out just right was not the way I wanted to spend my weekends. I guess you could call me a perfectionist but I would not leave that lab until I had the exact image I was looking for. I have to say the course was a learning experience that made me much more appreciative of the technology that is available today. I find it amazing that I can upload photos and see them in the blink of an eye and then perfect them in any way I feel with the click of a mouse.  After coming across a binder of negatives from this course I decided to take a few pages to get developed. The discs were not the best quality, but here are a few I got out of them!

[XoXo h.e]















No comments:

Post a Comment